Premier Resort Mpongo Private Game Reserve Adventures
Premier Resort Mpongo Private Game Reserve offers the following incredible ways to explore the reserve for both guests and day visitors:
Explore Premier Resort Mpongo Private Game Reserve with a guide on a 2.5 hour game drive (booking essential).
- Snacks and a drink enjoyed at the halfway stop.
- Sunset Drives and Night Drives can be arranged on request and based on sufficient guest participation.
- Game drives are also offered in conjunction with tailor made packages so should there be availability, game drives can take place according to guest’s allocated time.
Please Note: All Self-Drive Activities have been suspended until further notice
Guided walks through the reserve are an incredible way to experience the diversity of wildlife on the reserve. Our morning walks are by far the most popular but an afternoon stroll through the reserve has captured the heart of many of our guests.
- Duration 2 to 2.5 hours
- Anyone is welcome and the route is ideal for groups
Horseback Safaris (currently unavailable)
True Magic! Experience the Reserve on a guided horseback tour. For experienced riders only, this is an experience not to be missed.
- Groups of 4 with an experienced guide
- Ride is out on the 3500ha reserve
- Duration 2.5hr to 3 hr
Team Building Activities
A host of exciting activities are available and tailor made packages are offered in and around the reserve.