Look no further than the newly opened Sanctuary Spa at Premier Resort Sani Pass.
Premier Resort Sani Pass offers a luxurious retreat away from the hustle and bustle, the perfect setting to relax and unwind. Whether you’re visiting the Drakensberg for business or pleasure, you’ll be in good hands with our friendly and professional staff at The Sanctuary Spa.
You and your partner can enjoy a much-needed couples massage while on honeymoon or celebrating a special anniversary, the options are endless. Show your love by spoiling that special someone in your life with a complete spa treatment package.
Scheduling spa treatments at business conferences helps relax delegates, keeping them focused and alert. Premier Resort Sani Pass has capacity to cater for 450 delegates.
Besides booking your Sani Pass massage, pedicure or facial, there are a host of other activities on-site which include swimming, chess, snooker, table tennis, bowls, volleyball, putt-putt, fly fishing and bass fishing.
After your spa treatment, you can lounge around by the pool, have a cocktail at the bar or take a few swings at our 9-hole Gary Player Golf Course.
Treatments on offer at Sanctuary Spa in Sani Pass
- Facials including deep cleansing, balancing and specialized facials
- Massages including full body, hot stone massage, back neck and shoulder massage
- Manicures including nail art
- Pedicures including chemical peel
Spa Etiquette points to remember
- Always remember to turn your mobile device off as you enter the spa.
- Make your spa therapist aware of any medical conditions you may have, such as high blood pressure, heart conditions, allergies, including pregnancy. Your therapist will advise you on which treatments to avoid.
Looking for any Drakensberg hotel specials? You can contact one of our consultants who will happily give you more information about Premier Resort Sani Pass – the best hotel in the Drakensberg area!
Accommodation at Premier Hotel Sani Pass
Based at the Premier Resort Sani Pass and with a clover leaf format runners will be blown away by one of the most idyllic short course layouts on the Trail Running calendar. Predominantly in the Maloti Drakensberg Park runners will touch on sections of the legendary Giant’s Cup, Gxalingenwa and Khanti Ridge trails and experience genuine mountain trail running in its purest form.
Rock the Underberg and #staypremier at Premier Resort Sani Pass or Premier Hotel Himeville Arms.