Premier Hotels & Resorts
Use of this website and/or acceptance of the General Conditions which follow, constitute an agreement between you and Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd). If you do not accept the aforementioned General Conditions you are not authorized to use this site or any of the services of the Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd) site.
By registering and using the services of Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd), the User agrees to the General Conditions specified below. Only adults and persons of sound mind may register and use the services. Any persons wishing to register are obliged to indicate only their own personal details and guarantee that the information given is truthful, correct and up-to-date.
General conditions of service
- Use of the site. This website is intended for personal use. It may not be modified, reproduced, duplicated, copied, distributed, sold, re-sold or used in any other way for commercial purposes. This site may not be used for any illegal or prohibited purpose.
- Content of the site. The information contained in the descriptive pages of the site are of a purely informative nature and in no way constitute a contract proposal. The sole contract proposal with details of the terms and conditions thereof will be sent, upon a non-binding request by the customer, by Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd).
- Links. The site may contain links to sites not managed by Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd). Such links are provided as simple references. Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd) does not check such sites and is not responsible for their contents.
- Copyright, registered trademarks and Software. The content of the site, all texts, graphics, logos, keys and icons, images, audio files and software are owned by Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd) or by the providers of the contents and are protected by the international laws for copyright. The compilation (meaning the collection, organisation and assembly) of all contents of the site is owned exclusively by Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd) and is protected by the international laws for copyright. All software used in the site is owned by Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd) or its software providers and is protected by the international laws for copyright. Any other use, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, [reproduction,] viewing or the performance of the contents of this site is strictly forbidden. Other products, services or names of companies quoted may be registered trademarks of the respective owners.
- Disclaimer. This site is provided by Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd) on an “”as is”” basis and may contain inaccuracies or printing errors.
Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd) does not provide warranty of any kind, either express or implied, about the efficacy of the site or the information, contents, software, material or products present on the site. As provided for by the relative laws, Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd) does not recognize any express or implied warranty, including implied warrantees of marketability and suitability for any specific use. Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd) is not liable for any damage, including direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damage, arising from the use of this site.
The above General Conditions are regulated by South African laws. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and the above General Conditions at any time. Any modifications to the General Conditions will be posted on the website, the right to cancellation still holding good.
Dear Customer,We would like to inform customers that, our policy relating to regulations safeguarding the interests of people and other individuals with regard to their personal data, the personal information provided by our customers or otherwise acquired in our operations will be handled according to the relative privacy laws and the strict discretion observed by Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd). The handling of personal data refers to the collection, registration, organisation, storage, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, restriction, communication, diffusion, cancellation and distribution of such data or the combination of two or more of the aforementioned operations. Personal data is handled by authorized staff appointed by Premier Hotels and Resorts Pty (Ltd) or its Legal Representative.The data will be used for commercial purposes, connected or instrumental to the activities of our company, and therefore will be used-
- To respect the provisions of the law in general.
- For internal operational or management requirements or those relating to the Service, namely, but not exclusively, with reference to auditing purposes; as well as, subject to the Customer’s consent,
- To collect information about customers’ tastes and preferences regarding travel and social-demographic information to provide a personalized, quality service
- To provide information about our products and services, or those of our partners, and other opportunities we deem of potential interest to our customers;
To process aggregated statistics for sales, customers, traffic tables and other information and to communicate such statistics to third parties. The statistics shall not include any information which may lead to the identification of the customer.