The Terms & Conditions and the use of this Website are provided by Premier Hotels & Resorts, its subsidiaries, affiliates and related entities. By using this Website and clicking the “I AGREE” or “ACCEPT” button herein, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to all the Terms and Conditions as provided on this Website.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RESERVATIONS
- You warrant that by making this booking, you are over the age of 18 and that all information given by you to Premier Hotels & Resorts is accurate, true and correct.
- Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on this Website, Premier Hotels & Resorts accepts no liability for the accuracy and / or completeness of the information provided.
- Premier Hotels & Resorts accepts no liability for any loss or damage to your computer or interception, or use, of your credit card information, are howsoever caused.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by South African law and the guest submits to the jurisdiction of the South African courts in respect of any issue that may arise.
- These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties.
DEPOSITS, PRE-PAYMENTS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Guests will not be checked in until the reservation has been paid for in full.
- In the event that this reservation is cancelled within 24 hours of the day of arrival or if the reservation is not taken up, one night’s accommodation will be charged unless otherwise specified.
- Certain rate products and periods will be subjected to further deposit, guarantee and cancellation policies which will override the above and be enforced. This information is communicated at the time of booking.
- An early departure fee, of at least one nights charge, will apply when checking out prior to the original check out date
CONDITIONS OF RESIDENCE
- The guest will be required to sign the registration card on arrival and he/she agrees to the Terms & Conditions of residence and will be personally liable for all amounts arising from the residence of him/her self and / or his/her party at the Hotel.
- No food or beverage may be brought into the Hotel premises without the prior written permission of the General Manager.
- Accommodation offered is not self-catering unless otherwise specified.
- Neither the Hotel, its owners, their agents, contractors or employees shall be held liable for any loss, damage, destruction, injury or death which may be caused to any person or the assets, property or any other item of equipment or the likes thereof which may occur as a result of any foreseen or unforeseen event or any act or omission on the part of the Company, its owners, their agents, contractors or employees.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SPECIAL OFFERS
- The offer is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Offer is not stackable on already discounted and negotiated rates.
- Any ‘free’ or inclusive offers or value-adds must be redeemed during occupancy at the hotel.
- Any free or inclusive offers or value-adds not redeemed are not refundable and may not be exchanged.
- All bookings are subject to the hotels’ standard confirmation, guarantee and cancellation policies unless otherwise specified.
- Standard Child Policy applies.
- Offer may not be booked in combination or conjunction with any other special offer(s)
- Rates are applicable to individual bookings only and do not apply to Groups*. *Groups – 10 or more fully paying persons
- All rates are net of commission and inclusive of 15% VAT
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Lead in rates as based on the standard room type which accommodates 2 adults only, therefore upgrade fees and family room supplements apply.
- Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE)
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SPECIFIC SPECIAL OFFERS
- Premier Staycations: Minimum 2 night stay required. Special offer valid Friday to Sunday only unless otherwise specified
- Premier Resort Getaways: Minimum 2-night stay required. Value adds are limited to one (1) bottle of red or white house wine (or a non-alcoholic alternative) and a predetermined snack platter once per room, per stay. Offer expires 15 December 2023 at all other resorts, unless otherwise stated, strictly subject to availability.
STANDARD CHILD POLICY
Any person under the age of sixteen (16) years old is deemed a child in terms of our policies.
Where the appropriate room category and bed configuration allows, a maximum of two (2) children under the age of sixteen (16), sharing with two (2) paying adults, stay for free and have free breakfast. Free breakfast for children is subject to two (2) fully paid adult breakfasts. Children’s rates are only applicable when children are staying in the same room as adults. If children stay in a separate room, standard adult rates will apply.
(Only applicable to In-House Guests)
Breakfast: Free breakfast for children under the age of sixteen (16) subject to two (2) fully paid adult breakfasts; Children 16 years and older will be charged as an adult.
Dinner: 0 to 2 years – No Charge; 3 to 12 years – Pay half price for Standard Buffet; or can select from the a la carte menu and pay accordingly; Children 13 years and older will be charged as an adult.