BOOKING AND WEBSITE USAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms & Conditions and the use of this Website are provided by Premier Hotels & Resorts, its subsidiaries, affiliates and related entities. By using this Website and clicking the “I AGREE” button herein, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to all the Terms and Conditions as provided on this Website.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RESERVATIONS
- You warrant that by making this booking, you are over the age of 18 and that all information given by you to Premier Hotels & Resorts is accurate, true and correct.
- Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on this Website, Premier Hotels & Resorts accepts no liability for the accuracy and / or completeness of the information provided.
- Premier Hotels & Resorts accepts no liability for any loss or damage to your computer or interception, or use, of your credit card information,are howsoever caused.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by South African law and the guest submits to the jurisdiction of the South African courts in respect of any issue that may arise.
- These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties.
DEPOSITS, PRE-PAYMENTS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- This booking requires a credit card.
- When making this reservation, the booking will be secured by making payment in full for accommodation (The Deposit).
- Guests will not be checked in until the reservation has been paid for in full.
- In the event that this reservation is cancelled within 24 hours of the day of arrival or if the reservation is not taken up, one night’s accommodation will be charged.
CONDITIONS OF RESIDENCE
- The guest will be required to sign the registration card on arrival and he/she agrees to the Terms & Conditions of residence and will be personally liable for all amounts arising from the residence of him/her self and / or his/her party at the Hotel.
- No food or beverage may be brought into the Hotel without the prior written permission of the General Manager.
- Neither the Hotel, its owners, their agents, contractors or employees shall be held liable for any loss, damage, destruction, injury or death which may be caused to any person or the assets, property or any other item of equipment or the likes thereof which may occur as a result of any foreseen or unforeseen event or any act or omission on the part of the Company, its owners, their agents, contractors or employees.