The White Mountain Music Festival line up attracts acoustic music lovers from all over the country every year since 2006. The event will take place between 27 – 30 September 2018 and has an impressive line up of artists such as The Black Cat Bones, Auldfield, Crimson House, Nomadic Orchestra and Wolfgang Marrow.
The festival is held at the White Mountain Lodge near Giant’s castle in the scenic Drakensberg region of KwaZulu-Natal. You can enjoy good music and a variety of food and drink outlets, arts and crafts stalls and leisure activities such as fishing, guided hikes and volleyball. Take a break from city life and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
- Persons younger than 18 will only be allowed into the music festival if they are under parental supervision.
- Young children should always be supervised, especially near the swimming pool and dam. People swim entirely at their own risk!
- The festival is not pet-friendly, and no animals are allowed except for guide dogs.
- No professional photography equipment, drone cameras, audio recording devices or video cameras are permitted without official accreditation.
- Attendees consent to filming, photographing and sound recording as members of the audience.
- For logistical reasons, there are unfortunately no ATM facilities at White Mountain, so please make sure you bring enough cash with you. Alternatively, you can make use of the ATMs in Estcourt.
- 24-hour medical assistance will be available on-site.
White Mountain Music Festival Accommodation
If you’re travelling in for the event, you can make use of Premier Resort Sani Pass or Premier Hotel Himeville Arms as your White Mountain Festival accommodation for 2018. Extend your stay and enjoy the amenities that Premier Hotel has to offer such as swimming pool, laundry service and free Wi-Fi. Premier is a trusted name for affordable, comfortable and luxury accommodation and we strive to provide you with the best client service experience. Contact one of our friendly and capable consultants to secure your accommodation today.